Sunday, April 22, 2012

CONCEPT TO CLASSROOM

Concept to ClassroomThirteenED HOME

MEANINGFUL LINKS:
Demonstration Exploration Get Credit

Welcome to Tapping into Multiple Intelligences. Hopefully, you'll tap into a few of your own intelligences to learn about this important theory. Start here in the Explanation section, which is all about the CONCEPT. Then go on to Demonstration, where we move from CONCEPT to CLASSROOM!

What is the theory of multiple intelligences (M.I.)?
How does this theory differ from the traditional definition of intelligence?
What do multiple intelligences have to do with my classroom?
How has M.I. theory developed since it was introduced in 1983?
Who are the critics of this theory and what do they say?
What are some benefits of using the multiple intelligences approach
in my school?

How can applying M.I. theory help students learn better?
How can I find out more about M.I. theory?






No comments:

Post a Comment